Experience (XP) – Every game has a special kind of item to determine the level of a Player, In Brawl Stars XP is used as usual as any other games.
Experiences are gained after a battle. When you lose a Battle, You will lose trophies, But experience won’t be lost.
Facts About Experience
- Experience is one-way progress in the game, You will never lose it.
- At end of each battle, You get experience, If you are the star player, You will get more of them.
- Star Player gets 10 XP extra.
- On level up, you get a good number of keys as rewards.
- Depending on your performance in the game, You will get more or less experience.
- Winning team gets more trophies, In Showdown, Longer you last more XP you will get.
Checkout Brawl Stars Latest Apk
How to Become Star Player?
We all know that star players get more amount of XP, So how to become a Star Player in Brawl Stars?
- Contribute a lot to the main objective of the game, It is one of the main factor considered.
- Damage enemies and kill them, That is also considered.
Checkout Brawl Stars Beginner’s Guide
Tips to Get More XP
- Play the game regularly, Try to choose a good Brawler to upgrade him & win and become a star player.
- Showdown Solo can get you maximum experience if you could survive consistently.
- Playing Special Events like Robo Rumble & Boss fight, Will fetch you more XP, They are the best way to gain experience, XP is doubled from that event but to some limits.
- You can gain a small amount of XP in a sneaking way by battling against Bots, Without losing trophies.
Check out more strategies to max your account