Robo Rumble is one of the most played Special event after Boss Fight, Where you have to fight against Robos with your team.
In this article, We will discuss Robo Rumble Event, Latest Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Downloadable maps and much more.
Checkout Brawl Stars Beginner’s Guide
Facts & Trivia about Robo Rumble
“Defend the safe from killer robots! The longer you defend, the better the reward!”
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-peace-o” icon_color=”#f7a00e”]
- Robo Rumble is a team game mode, Where in your side there will be 2 allies, Total 3 members, You have to fight against incoming stream of Robots having different powers and abilities.
- There is a safe behind you, Main objective of your team is to protect the safe behind for a longer period of time.
- As time goes on, It gets tougher, Robots will become more powerful.
- First wave starts immediately and each wave last for more than 13 seconds.
- Robo Rumble is an unranked game mode like Boss Fight, Where you won’t get any trophies on winning or losing.
- The maximum time you can survive converts into number of tickets, Minimum you have to survive 6 minutes 15 seconds.
[su_box title=”Types of Robots in the Game” box_color=”#ED712C”]
There are four types of Robots in the game!
Melee Robot – High health and fast attacking speed, This robot have short range and slow speed, Exactly like El Primo
Shooter Robot – This robot does a good damage has a decent HP, Long range and slow shooting speed.
Mini Robot – Mini robot has very fast movement low HP, short range, medium attacking speed
Boss Robot – Boss is the biggest robot in the game, He does both Melee and shoots rocket, He has very high HP and his attack does very good damage. Boss Robot arrives at every 7 waves
Special Abilities of Robots
- After Boss robot arrives all other robots will have increased health and damage.
- After the third boss comes, All the short-range Melee Robots will do charge attack like bull.
- Robots which survives and alive 90 seconds, They will gain some extra movement speed.
So as the time goes on it gets tough tougher.
Download Brawl Stars Apk latest version
Tips & Strategies to Rock in Robo Rumble
- Choose perfect Brawler and Plan strategy with your teammates to survive more in the game.
- Don’t split or go away from your team, Always be together and destroy incoming robots.
- Brawlers such as Pam, Frank and a Lobbers Barley or dynamike works very well, You can make a healing turret base with Pam from behind.
- At beginning of the game, Try to capture an aggressive position, Defend for a few minutes, If you failed to defend, Then you could shift your base back to the safe.
- You will respawn after 10 seconds only, So be careful, Better to survive and play.
- The longer time you survive, More keys you will get in Robo Rumble.
Best Brawlers for Robo Rumble
Here are Robo Rumble Brawl Stars Best Brawlers
Pam is one of the excellent Brawler in assisting the team, She can deploy a healing turret which could covert her area into a suitable base, Where your allied Brawlers could get heal constantly.
Frank is very good in Robo Rumble, He could literally damage multiple enemies with his attack, As all the robots will come as groups, Use Frank’s super to stun bosses, So that your allies could take the hell out of Boss.
Barley or Dynamike
Having one lobber in your team is very effective, Because enemy robots come in a group, These lobbers could damage multiple enemies with few attacks.
Download Brawl Stars Latest Mod Apk
Ricochet or Colt
Both are very effective in damaging multiple robos, Robo’s cannot escape super from them, As they mostly come in a straight direction, Ricochet could damage Robots by hitting the wall.
Download Robo Rumble Maps
Below are the All Brawl Ball maps Brawl Stars present, Click it and download whatever you want.
Download Brawl Stars Latest Ipa
Brawl Stars Robo Rumble Gameplay
[su_box title=”Complete Brawl Stars Guide to You” box_color=”#ED712C”]
Check out the exclusive guide!
- Complete Brawlers Guides (A – Z)
- All Items, Essentials Guide
- Download All Maps in One Place
- Brawl Stars Game Modes Guide
We hope you have liked the article on Robo Rumble Brawl Stars Guide, It is a really tough event, But a great way to gather as many keys you want.
visit official blog of Brawl Stars and Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon below to receive updates instantly.[/su_list]