Shotgun Shelly – She is one of the greatest basic troops which Brawl Stars game has, Shelly, Shoots at a wide-angle, Cone Shape, She does multiple areas damage!
Shelly has her Saw off Gun in her hands and she shoots in cone-shaped, Whatever enemy brawlers in that area, All gets damaged.
Shotgun Shelly Quick Facts & Wiki
“Shotgun Shelly loves to run and gun! Her trusty boomstick makes sure no one gets in her way.”
As you can read the quote above, Her Trusty Boomstick (Shotgun) Keeps enemies away from her.
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-peace-o” icon_color=”#ED712C”]
Here are some quick basics which you need to know about Shelly.
- Shelly is the first Brawler, Which you will play with when you start to play Brawl Stars Game.
- Shelly has a shotgun, Shoot in a wide angle, So that Multiple enemies in that area gets damaged.
- Shelly Normal Attack name is Buckshot & Her Special Attack name is Super Shell.
- When Shelly is closer she tends to do increased damage, As multiple shell projections do penetrate on one Brawler.
- Shelly is very effective when enemy Brawler is nearby, She is very useful in tackling El Primo, Mortis.
- Movement speed of Shelly is 720 quite fast, Her range is 7.67.
- Reload time is 1.5 Seconds, Her Super Range is 7.33 bit more than the normal attack.
Let’s Check our Shelly Strategies, Tips, Her Strength and Weakness, Gameplay, Review, Skins. This article will be your complete Shelly Guide you need!
Get the Latest version of Brawl Stars Private Servers 2019
Shelly In-depth Guide
Shelly Attack: Buckshot
As said above Shelly’s normal attack name is “Buckshot”
- Shelly has a decently ranged gunshot from her shotgun in a wide angle.
- It reloads at a very decent around 1.5 seconds.
- The range of her around 7.67.
- As said above! Shelly can take out opponents, Who come close to her, As the number of bullets penetrates over a single opponent, Damage increases.
Shelly Super Attack: Super Shell
- Shelly’s Super is known as Super Shell, You can see in the above GIF.
- Shelly’s Super is that she fires a burst of shells which damages enemies badly over a wide range.
- I personally use her ability to uncover hiding monsters behind walls, Bushers as this ability could destroy everything and make her enemies run away from her.
- Her Super do knock back opponents from advancing.
Gadget – Fast Forward
“Shelly dashes ahead, skipping a few unnecessary steps!”
Shelly Star Power 1 – Shell Shock
- After level 9 which is maximum level, Shell gains her Star power.
- Her super will slow down the enemy for 3.0 seconds So that she and her team can march forward and destroy the enemy.
Shelly Star Power 2 – Band-Aid
- When you reach a maximum of shelly level 9 then you got star power Band-Aid.
- Shelly is excellent and easy, Simple to use Brawler, She can be used by anyone easily.
- She can damage the entire enemy team If they come in her wide-angle shooting area.
- Her super could knock back opponents, Which is very useful in many game modes like Heist, Gem Grab.
- Her Super has decent damage, Which could protect her teammates easily.
- Shelly has considerably medium range, She could be easily victimized by long range shooters and Loopers.
- When Troops like El Primo reaches her very close, She cannot escape, As they could catch her very easily.
How to Use Shelly?
You can use Shelly very easily! , There are two joysticks over the screen, Left Analog and Right Analog, In left, Just rotate her and move, In right analog, Swipe and release to fire cone-shaped, or simply tap to fire.
New to Brawl Stars? – Read Brawl Stars Beginners Guide
Tips to use Shotgun Shelly Brawl Stars
- As we all know, Shelly is a Close – Medium ranged gunner, She is capable of taking out targets which is by her closely.
- Shelly is a great counter to El Primo, Unless El primo reaches her very closely, You have to Run and Gun, Always try to attack from close.
- Shelly’s Super can be used against close combat Brawlers to push them back, She gets some distance gap, Then she can attack and kill other.
- As Shelly’s Attack reaches a wide area, so you can easily check out Brawlers hiding in the bush.
- Her Super serves her as the fourth slot When she runs out of Ammo.
- Use Shelly’s Special to destroy Brawlers behind Walls, Bushes and destroy them after, This could be very useful in Heist Mode.
- As she could be easily targeted by long-range Brawlers, Use Bushes, Walls to hide and go near enemy Brawlers and attack them.
- Shelly is decent in each and every game mode.
Remember these tips in your head, And no one can easily beat you.
[su_note note_color=”#ffc866″]Brawl Stars is launched worldwide, Download now from Playstore[/su_note]
Shelly Super Stacking Effect
Shelly’s Super could be used as “Super Stacking effect”, Assume Mortis is coming to attack you, Use your Super, Mortis will be damaged and pushed back, Then use shelly to attack him again, Till next Super Loads, This could be repeated.
The range of Shelly is 7.67, Super Range – 7.33
Reload time is 1.5 Seconds
|Level||Health||Attack Damage||Super Attack Damage|
|9 - 10||5040||420||448|
Shelly Skins, How to Unlock?
Bandita ( 30 Gems)
Star Shelly (Pre-register before 2019)
Bandita requires 30 Gems to unlock, Shelly if the first Brawler you get in the game, Upgrade her strength by gather more power points and coins.
There are more skins available for Shelly, Like the star skin, But its unlocked by connecting to your supercell id.
Shelly gameplay Video
Checkout Brawl Stars Gene Guide
We hope you have liked the complete guide about “Shelly Brawl Stars”, She is one of the basic dominant characters, It is good to start with her, You will feel overpowered with her till 400 trophies.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games, Press the bell icon to receive latest updates, News about Brawl Stars Directly to your inbox and as a push notification.[/su_list]