A New Brawler called “Surge” is coming with the latest Brawl Stars Update! Announced by Ryan and Dani. This hot update is going to roll out. Summer of Monsters update is coming with a lot of interesting things added to Brawl Stars from New Brawlers, Skins, Game Modes, Changes & Much More.
Surge is one of the unique Brawler in every aspect in the game, He resembles like Mecha Bo, Bumblebee in transformers. In This article, Let’s check out all about the Surge his Attacks, Super, Strengths, Weakness, Tips, Skins and much more! Read till the end.
Read more about the Latest Brawl Stars Summer of Monsters update
Surge Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
- Surge is a Chromatic Brawler who will be unlocked from Tokens road and Brawl passes.
- Superhero themed Brawler after Max, Has two energy drink holder at back and energy indicator in front similar to that of Bumblebee in transformers.
- He is very unique brawler ever made, From his attack to super. Everything is unique.
- A new feature called “level up system” is introduced with him. It is indicated as arrows in the side of his health bar.
- When surge uses his Super, He level’s up from level 1 to level 4, More the level he increases more strength he gets.
- He has good health around 4340 HP at max level, Which is more than sprout and less than Jessie, Leon, Penny & max.
Try out Surge with Rebrawl Private Servers
Surge In-depth Guide
Let’s see Surge’s abilities in-depth!
Surge Attack: (Projectile Beams) (?)
- Surge’s Main attack is shooting projectiles, Which seems to be a combination of Gene and Spike’s attacks.
- Interesting thing is that, With his level, His attack projectiles change its directions. Making it harder for the enemy to evade from his attacks.
- More the level, He increases. Different type of direction split his projectiles get.
- At Level 1 He shoots straight.
- At Level 2, He shoots straight and the beam splits in 2 at 90 degrees, Similarly different directions for level 3 & level 4.
- His attack range will be 7 tiles as poco and increased further.
Download Latest Brawl Stars Private Servers
Surge Super: (Level Up) (?)
- We know that with every super, Surge levels up. From level 1 to level 4, Indicated by the arrow near the health bar.
- As he level’s up, His strength increases and attack projectile.
- There is no confirmation, Whether his super does damage. We guess that, It will do some damage, As he flies and pounds over the ground, Nearby enemies could be damaged.
- If he is defeated when in any levels. He will be back to level 0.
Surge Star Power (?)
- Surge’s star power may be autoloading of Super like Darryl over some period of time.
- After level 4, If surge uses his super again, He may do some incredible damage. Let’s wait and see.
- And another star power could be, Back to the same level after defeat.
- Surge is a balanced brawler, At the initial level, He supports his team very well, But as he level’s up, His aggression meters goes to a different level. He can help his team dominate the game.
- Surge is very powerful at level 4 with his unique attacks and abilities.
- Surge’s attack is cannot be guessed by the enemies easily as it changes with his levels, Making him a deadly opponent.
- Every time you have to load super to level up. At initial, his shots could be easily evaded by enemies.
- Surge perform better only when his team supports good.
Brawl Stars Surge Tips
- Try to level up surge as quick as possible to gain control over the game.
- You should learn to make surge survive in all cases, Try to not get close to enemies, Shoot from a distance & Gain super and level up. More time you are levelled up, Tougher for the enemy brawlers.
- Confuse the enemies with different attack abilities which are changed every level, From now no one can hide beside any obstacles, As surge will tackle like Spike and other lobbers in the game.
- A team of Healing brawlers such as Poco, Pam will work awesome with surge.
Download Lwarb Brawl Stars
Here are some of the strategies for Surge
- A levelled upsurge in Gem Grab can get his team huge amount of time. Destroying all the brawlers, Quickly as possible.
- Team should protect surge.
Boss Fight, Robo Rumble, Monster City Rampage
- Surge should be protected in all these cases, Team should help to hold level 4 surge to fight the giants with much power and strength.
Download Nulls Brawl Servers
Surge Stats (To Be Updated)
Surge Brawl Stars Skins & How to Unlock?
Surge Default Skin
Mecha Paladin Surge
Surge is a chromatic Brawler, Can be unlocked only through Token road and Brawl passes.
Read More on Brawl Stars Blog
Surge Gameplay Video
We hope you have enjoyed the latest article on Surge Brawl Stars Guide, Tips, Strategies. Do you like this Super stylish Super hero? Which feature of him do you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section. Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive latest updates instantly.