Spike is a powerful troop who comes under Legendary Category, he is a Cactus Brawler, Who does damage from a very good range.
Spike is as powerful as Crow, Let’s check out Spike’s Facts, Wiki, Attack, Super, Tips, Strategies, Stats and much more! about him, Read till the end and you will become a pro user with him.
Spike Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
Spike is a Cactus Brawler, Who has incredible abilities & He is very useful to the time like Legendary Brawler Crow.
“This strange desert dweller is the last of the cactus people – as far as we know.”
- Spike is a Cactus Brawler, Seems he is the Last Dweller among his Group.
- Spike is very good at attacking enemy brawlers in groups!
- Spike has very good range and decent HP.
- Spike’s Attack is “Needle Grenade”, He throws a Cactus Bomb which bursts in all directions.
- Spike’s Super is “Stick Around”, In Which he creates a Area of Small Cactuses, Which prevent enemy from moving, Slowing down the enemy.
- Spike’s both attack and super attack slows enemy and gives advantage for team.
Spike In-depth Guide
Let’s dive indepth
Spike Attack: Needle Grenade
“Spike throws a small cactus that explodes, shooting spikes in different directions.”
- Spike’s Attack name is “Needle Grenade”
- In his attack, He throws a Cactus bomb, Which goes straight and at the end it burst into 6 Needles.
- The splitted ones burst in all over the directions.
- So it becomes very tough for enemy to predict, How to escape from it and deals damage for sure.
- Spike’s Needle Grenade does slow down the enemy.
Spike Super Attack: Stick Around!
“Spike invites all seedlings to a cactus party! Enemies caught in the area take damage and get slowed down.”
- Spike’s super name is “Stick Around”
- Spike brings all his seedlings to that area, The area is fully surrounded by small cactuses.
- It is expected that those cactuses because of its spiky nature, Makes it tough for other brawlers to move from that area.
- His super last for some particular period, In till that time, Spike’s teammates could take advantage.
Gadget – Popping Pincushion
“Spike shoots 3 waves of needles in all directions, dealing 520 damage per hit.”
Spike Star Power 1: Fertilize
“After using Super, Spike regenerates 800 health per second by staying in its area of effect.”
- When you standing on Cactus Patch your health will increase 800 per second, at the same time your enemy health is reducing the same amount.
Spike Star Power 2: Curveball
“Spikes from the cactus grenade fly in a curving motion, making it easier to hit targets.”
- The spikes thrown from his main Attack now move in a curving clockwise motion instead of straight.
- Allowing Spike’s attack to cover a larger area, and ultimately, hit more brawlers with his attack.
- Spike is a very good team player, He can help his team by slowing down the enemy, If a group of enemies are slowed down, Lobbers like Barley, Dynamike can get double triple kill and could lead his team to victory.
- Spike can shoot from very long distance, As his Cactus Bombs travels a far distance, Then breaks down into 6 pieces, It will become tough for opponent to guess.
- Very useful in case of Gem Grab, Heist to slowdown the enemy.
- His Attack can slow down enemies attacked, But his Super can slow down enemy in that particular area, Making them very difficult to move.
- He has very low HP, Long ranged brawler could be easily killed.
- Spike needs a protector in front, Like other gunners and lobbers.
- He is team player, Without team he is nothing. Tough to manage him/her in showdown events.
Read more about Brawl Stars Gene Wiki
How to use Spike Brawl Stars?
Spike is very easy to control, use Left Analog to move direction and right analog to aim and shoot and when special is loaded throw over the area where you want to slow other enemy brawlers down.
Brawl Star Spike Tips
- Play with team or you will be teamed.
- Throw Spike’s Cactus bomb directly over the centre of grouped enemy, It can get you multiple damages and load up super very easily.
- Spike’s attack could be used to check if there are any enemies hiding in bushes, And can easily tackle out the ones in corner too as his attack splits up into 6.
- Don’t ever go to grasses, If you are unsure it is not clear.
- Use Spike’s special ability to slow down the important enemy, Enemy who has more gems, Enemy who has more points.
- If you slow down a group of enemies, Then it will be very useful for your teammates who may be Barley, Dynamike, Close combaters like El Primo, Mortis to take the affected person.
- Hide behind obstacles and give surprise attack to the enemy, With spike’s regular and super.
- As he is ranged player always maintain range from other enemy brawlers.
- Spike is good against Close Combat Brawlers like El Primo, Mortis And Shooters like Ricochet.
- Better to avoid spike in Showdown matches.
Play Brawl Stars on PC
These are some of the strategies which you can use.
Capture the area at start, By blindly shooting all the three fires on enemy arrival area, Which could get some initial kills very fast to Spike and load his super.
Use Spike’s ability to slow down the opponent who has more gems and damage him badly.
Read more on Nita’s Complete Beginner Guide.
In Heist, He could slow down the enemy who is reaching out the locker
Download Brawl Beach Mod Apk
Slowdown group of enemies who are having the ball and his surrounding, So that you team could take more damage.
Spike Brawl Star Stats
|Levels||Health||Attack Damage||Super Attack Damage|
Download Brawl stars Latest IPA
Spike Brawl Star Range
This is the Range and Super range of Spike, Have a Glance.
Spike Skins & How to Unlock?
Sakura Spike (80 Gems)
Spike could be easily unlocked by opening Brawl Boxes regularly, Pinky version of spike costs 80 Gems, Either you can buy from shop or save and buy gems, More skins are on the way, Recently Spike’s attack animation got changed and its now lovely.
Unlock Spike Right now with BS Mod Apk
Spike Gameplay Video
We hope you have liked the article, Complete guide about Brawl Star Spike, Spike is very powerful legendary troop like Crow, All you need to is practice him very well, Where he throws, How Cactus bomb gets splits up and things like that.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly about Brawl Stars Directly to your inbox.