Mortis is the Mythical undertaker of the game, He has a deadly shovel in his hands, He used to dash and beat enemies with that shovel.
Mortis more likely like a vampire who shoots out bats, Let’s checkout Mortis in-depth guide, Tips, Tricks, Tutorials, Stats, Strats and much more about him, Read till the end.
Mortis Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
Let’s know quick facts about Mortis.
“Mortis the undertaker puts people in coffins. Despite his spindly frame and apparent years, he moves with surprising speed.”
- Mortis is a close combat type like El primo, Mythical Brawler.
- Mortis has decent health and good damage per second.
- He has a unique type of style attack and everything from other Brawlers.
- Because of his dashing abilities with his shovel, He does a short range damage.
- Mortis attack name is “Shovel Swing” in which he dashes with a shovel, Enemies caught during that action is dealt a good damage.
- Mortis Special is “Life Blood” where he sends his army of bats to suck enemy blood and heal himself, Much more like a vampire.
- Mortis is in the game since the game is in Beta version of Brawl Stars along with Tara.
Check out Brawl Stars Beginner’s in-depth Guide
Mortis In-depth Guide
Let’s check out some details of Mortis in-depth.
Mortis Attack: Shovel Swing
“Mortis creates business opportunities for himself by dashing forward with a sharp swing of his shovel.”
- Mortis base attack is “Shovel Swing”.
- He dashes with a shovel forward covering a short range.
- As his attacks give him a short speed boost, People use him to go fast than other Brawlers.
- His attacks can also be used to dodge from enemy attacks.
Mortis Super Attack: Life Blood
“Mortis calls forth a swarm of vampire bats that drain the health of his enemies while restoring his. Creepy!”
- Mortis super name is “Life Blood”
- He calls an Army of bats over a particular direction.
- The bats fly in that direction bites all the Brawlers or their pets in that way.
- The damage to the enemy Brawlers is healed back to the health of Mortis.
- Mortis Life Blood ability is capable of passing through walls.
- Mortis health healing depends upon the number of Brawlers he is hitting up, So use his special over a herd of enemies to damage and recover more.
Read More About Brawl Star Penny Complete Guide
Gadget – Combo Spinner
“Mortis spins his shovel, hitting all enemies around himself for 1300 damage.”
Mortis Star Power 1: Creepy Harvest
“Mortis instantly reaps the soul of a Brawler if he kills them, restoring 1800 health.”
- When Mortis destroys enemy Brawler, He will instantly reap the soul of the dead ones which will recover him 1800 health instantly.
- This ability is unlocked when Mortis is at Level 9.
Mortis Star Power 2: Coiled Snake
“Mortis gains a Dash Bar! His dash range is increased by 75% when the bar is fully charged. It takes 3.5 seconds for the bar to charge when Mortis has all three dashes ready.”
- If you can using your Star Power Coiled Snake dash range is increased by 75%.
- When using your dash bar other three attack are unused.
- With Mortis, You can reach any position very easily, Either it might be the core point of the map or reaching out the enemy.
- Apart from reaching, You can easily dodge from enemy attacks, Back and forth, Making him tricky to defeat.
- Very Strong against Gunners and Lobbers like Barley, Dynamike, If he reached near them, They almost cannot do anything.
- He has good health, He can hide in the bush and give surprise ambush to the enemy.
- Mortis Super can heal him, Comes in handy when situations are tough.
- Mortis is a good tanker like El Primo, Can gather gems and hide very fast.
- Can be easily tackled by Shotgunners like Shelly, Bull & Tara.
- Cannot destroy obstacles.
- Weak in maps having less hiding spots.
How to use Mortis Brawl Stars?
Mortis could be used very easily, Use left analog to control his directions and right side attack analog either to swipe and attack or tap to attack if enemy is near, When special is loaded, You can press the special button and spawn the bats in a particular area.
Brawl Stars Mortis Tips
- As Mortis is a close combatter, Make sure you use bushes to hide, Hiding and giving surprise attacks works very well with mortis.
- Mortis could be used to rush to the core point of the map, Use him to gather gems fast at the beginning or gather Brawl ball at beginning of the game.
- A good thumb rule is that use two attacks to attack the enemy and one attack to dodge back and retreat, Mortis can dodge from enemies very easily, He has a good attack.
- Don’t try to attack shotgunners like Shelly, Bull. They have extremely increased damage against nearby targets, So better to avoid them.
- Mortis Super can come in handly in very tight situations, When Mortis is running out of health, He can use his ability to retrieve his health, As well as damaging the enemy.
- Use Morti’s super over a group of enemies, To suck more blood and restore more health.
- Try to team up with Lobbers and long-range shooters such as Barley, Dynamike, Ricochet, Colt, They can help you assist in back, They need cover, You can help them and they will in turn help you too.
- Play with your team or you will be teamed.
Mortis is very good at Gem Grab, As he can gather a lot of gems initially and can tank initial damages and his Super helps him to recover some health.
Use his fast dashing ability to collect gems and hide back into bushes, Repeat the process, Keep the pressure on opponents.
He is a good tanker, Can be used to distract enemies for a particular countdown time.
Install Brawl Stars on Your Mac
In theshowdown, Collect as many gems as possible with Mortis, Never try to attack shotgun wield Brawlers, Target on Lobbers and shooters, Ambush and attack them.
You can also team down with other players in Showdown, have some understandings 🙂
Check out Brawler Jessie’s Complete Guide
In Brawl Ball, Mortis is an aggressive player, He dashes forward and backwards, He can handle the ball very speedily, Use him properly.
Let’s check out some quick facts about Mortis
|Levels||Health||Attack Damage||Super Attack Damage|
Read more about Bo Brawl Stars Guide
Rockabilly (150 Gems)
Top Hat Mortis
Night Witch Mortis (150 Gems)
Rogue (150 Gems)
You can unlock Mortis by opening Brawl Boxes Regularly, Mortis “Rockabilly” skin is very cool liking, It costs around 150 Gems, You can gather gems or buy from Supercell’s Shop, Top Hat Mortis is one of my favourite one.
Read more about Mythical Tara Guide
Mortis Gameplay Video
Check out the gameplay video of Mortis.
We hope you have enjoyed the article about Complete Guide on using Brawl Star Mortis, He is a deadly vampire, Who can suck enemies health in case of emergency situations, Handle him properly, Learn how to attack and dodge with him, Enjoy the game.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly about Brawl Stars Directly to your inbox.