Checkout Brawl Stars Mortis Guide
Bo Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
“Bo the Eagle Hunter is the greatest bowman the Tribes have ever known. His arrows are simply explosive!”
- This eagle-eyed Brawler Bo is unlocked on reaching 3000 + trophies.
- Among all the Brawlers, He has a good amount of hitpoints and damage too.
- His Attack name is “Eagle-Eyed” and his Special attack name is “Catch a Fox”
- He has good movement speed too.
New to the game? Read Brawl Stars Beginner’s Ultimate Guide
Bo In-depth Guide
Let’s dive indepth
Bo Attack: Eagle Eyed
- On Attack Bo releases a trio of arrows which does a decent amount of damage at a long range.
- We can say that his angle of projection is similar to a combination of Colt and Shelly’s, As the Angle gets wide from straight.
- Bo is very powerful attacked from very long range and he has very good HP.
Recommended For You – Shelly Complete Guide
Bo Super Attack: Catch a Fox
- His Special “Catch a Fox” Sets up three hidden explosive traps, Which bursts over the area, As the name suggests, It is a trap to catch the fox.
- His special gives the team good Area control.
- Bo’s Special is launched in a projectile direction like many of the lobbers like Barley, Dynamike.
- The bombs when planted are invisible to enemies, It explodes after 1.15 seconds after enemy triggers it with a beep.
- The enemy gets thrown a bit away from the area, Damaged a decent amount.
Star Power 1 – Circling Eagle
- His star power is unlocked at level 9, which allows him and his teammates to detect enemies in bushes from a far distance, which is very helpful.
Star Power 2 – Snare a Bear
“Instead of a knockback, Bo’s traps now stun the enemy for 2.0 seconds!”
- In this Bo stun, power is equal to Frank super attack
- Bo is extremely powerful as his health and attack, Both are considerably good, He can tackle enemies at a long range.
- He has good accuracy too.
- He shoots three arrows at a time, Which is good.
- With his Special, Bo can easily capture a particular area and prevent enemies from running either side.
- His special can be used to trap enemies in a particular area, Very good for close melee combaters in the team.
- His special is very good in case of Heist and Gem Grab Can plant bombs, When an enemy triggers it, It gets burst up.
- He can plant multiple bombs, Very useful to control map, He is good in all game mode.
- Weak in maps with a lot of obstacles, As he is a straight shooter, Need clear view.
- When enemies reach near to him, He is almost dead.
How to use Bo?
Bo can be controlled easily like Shelly and Colt, Just Swipe and release to shoot on your favourite direction, When super came, Select it and hold to the particular location and it will get planted up.
Tips to use Bo Brawl Stars
- Bo Normally shoots from Left to right, If you want to spread your arrows, Move bit right and your arrows will be spread up, If you want to be concentrated on a particular point, Stand still and shoot.
- Bo’s special ability can be used to control area and deal with extreme damage to enemies who are triggering the bomb, Use it to your advantage on Heist, Gem Grab matches.
- Bo is a defensive player, Never allow any opponents to come nearby
- Always support close combaters from behind to defeat the enemy easily.
- Bo is very good at tackling El Primo, Mortis, Brock.
- A bit tough against Nita, Shelly, Ricochet.
- He is very good in Boss Fight, Heist, Gem Grab.
In a Gem grab match, Shoot and get special as soon as possible, Plant bomb over the gem spawning area, Enemy Brawlers will get trapped into it for sure!
Similar to Gem Grab, When defending plant bomb near the expected enemy entrances, And whenever the enemy triggers it, he will be exploded.
Read more about Heist Game mode
|Level||Health||Attack Damage||Super Attack Damage|
|9 - 10||5040||728||2016|
Bo Skins & How to Unlock Bo?
Bo Revamp (New)
Mecha Bo (300 Gems)
Light Mecha Bo (10000 Star Points)
Gold Mecha Bo (50000 Star Points)
Currently, Bo has only one skin, Bo can be unlocked after getting 3000 + trophies. Check out Bo’s More skin ideas
Bo Gameplay Video
Checkout Brawl Stars January 2019 update
We hope you have liked the Complete Guide about “Brawl Stars Bo”, Bo is an extremely good brawler, But it takes the huge pain to go to 3000 trophies, But its worth for that pain.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games, And press the bell icon to receive instant updates about Brawl Stars.
- Ease Of Use
- Crowd Control