Tara Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
It is said in the game that, Tara came from far away land to read your fortune and it simply says defeat, Haha!
“What’s in the cards for you? This mystic from a far away land has come to read your fortune. It simply says: DEFEAT!”
- Tara is Mythical Brawler having decent HP and high DPS.
- Her movement speed also very good, Which makes run and gun, Suing her very easy.
- Her attack name is “Triple Tarot”, On which she throws 3 sharp cards straight to the enemy.
- Her Super name is “Gravity” which she creates a Black Magic Storm, Where all the nearby brawlers are pulled up for a short range and finally it explodes.
Tara In-depth Guide
Let’s dive into Tara’s abilities in-depth!
Tara Attack: Triple Tarot
“Tara flicks her wrist, snapping off three tarot cards that pierce through enemies. Quite a trick!”
- Tara’s Attack name is “Triple Tarot”
- She throws three Magical Tarot cards exactly like daggers of crow.
- She has a very good decent range.
- The Cards pierces through the body of enemy Brawlers and do them good damage.
- Depending upon the number of cards penetrated damage is dealt, If more cards are penetrated then more damage is done.
Tara Super Attack: Gravity
“Tara’s greatest illusion draws her audience inexorably in. Everyone caught in the attraction will bump heads painfully!”
- Tara’s Super name is “Gravity”
- She throws an illusion creating card over a range, Which causes a black tornado.
- It pulls all the nearby enemy Brawlers, Then when all the brawlers are assembled in centre place, Then they get exploded.
Gadget – Psychic Enhancer
“Tara and her allies are able to see all enemies, even inside bushes, for 5.0 seconds.”
Tara Star Power 1: Black Portal
“Tara’s Super cracks open a dimensional portal! A shadowy version of Tara appears and attacks her enemies.”
- Tara’s Black Portal is unlocked when she reaches level 9, When Tara uses her Super, Smaller version of her is unlocked.
- Smaller Shadowy Tara will have 3000 HP and 600 damage, Small one is very fast and makes the enemy to retreat very fast.
- In Recent January Update, Tara’s Minions health and power has been increased.
Tara Star Power 2: Healing Shade
“Tara’s Super cracks open a dimensional portal! A shadowy version of Tara appears to heal Tara and her teammates.”
- When Tara uses her Super, Smaller version of her is unlocked.
- Smaller Shadowy Tara will have 2400 health and heals 400 health per second. Teammates also heals same one by one.
- Tara has high DPS (Damage Per Second), She has decent reload speed.
- Her attack has good width.
- She can damage multiple enemies at once.
- She shoots at a very decent range.
- She can damage multiple enemies at once.
- She moves very fast, Very useful for Gun and Run.
- Tara’s Super is capable of grouping all the enemies into one place, Which paves the way for Lobbers like Dynamike, Barley and close combatters in your team to destroy enemy all at once.
- Like others, She has low HP, If close combaters like El Primo, Bull is near, It could be tough to manage the situation.
- She cannot destroy any obstacles.
- Weak against lobbers, As they can throw over walls.
How to use Tara Brawl Stars?
Tara can be used and controlled very easily, Use left analog to control her direction, Use right analog to either swipe and shoot or tap to shoot, Press her super button to place the marker and then launch her super.
Brawl Stars Tara Tips
- As Tara is a high DPS brawler, She has a very decent range but low health, So always maintain distance from Beefier enemies.
- Do run and gun with Tara as she is fast, She can throw her tarot cards over the enemies and run.
- Make sure to take cover and give surprise attacks to the enemy.
- Tara’s Super when combined with other brawlers like Dynamike’s Super “Big Barrel o’ Boom” and Barley Super “Last Call“, It could be a very deadly combo, As Tara could gather all the Brawlers in one place & Dynamike, Barley could use their super’s to destroy the enemy completely.
- At the start of the game, Go in range to the enemy expected arrival area, Then blind fire three times, You might get your super’s reloaded very fast If everything goes well.
- Tara’s each tarot card deals damage, So more the cards penetrate into the enemy body, More the damage is done, So make sure to penetrate more cards into the enemy body.
- You can use tara’s attack to clear out the bushes, Don’t go near if you are unsure if enemy is there are not!
- If someone is chasing you, Use her ability to pull them back and kill him or your nearby teammates will take care.
- Try to team with brawlers having AOE damage, Boalso perfect team for her.
Read More About Gene Brawl Stars Guide
Gem and Grab
Tara is a very good player at Gem and Grab, With her attack, she can push enemies back, She has a long range and good speed.
Use Tara’s Super to trap the high gems holding guy, So that you can escape easily.
Support close combat Brawlers from behind.
Very good player at bounty, As you can use your super gather enemy troops and your teammates have good chances to destroy them.
Very good player at Brawl Ball, As the enemy Brawlers, will mostly gather around a place, So Tara will be very effective there.
|Levels||Health||Attack Damage||Super Attack Damage|
Read More About Brawl Star Frank’s Guide
Tara Brawl Stars Skin & How to unlock?
Iris (500 Star Points)
Tara is easily unlocked by opening the Brawl Boxes regularly, Tara has currently only one default skin, More skins for Tara is coming on future updates.
Check out Tara’s Skin Ideas
Tara Gameplay Video
We hope you have like the article about Complete Guide on Brawl Stars Tara, Tara is a powerful mythical creature, Not that much complicated to use her, If you are good at using Shelly, You can use her easily too.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly about Brawl Stars Directly to your inbox.