Bounty is one of the most played event after Gem and Grab, It is also very interesting, You have to hunt enemy players down.
Let’s Checkout Bounty Event Facts, Rules, Tips, Best Brawlers, Maps & Much more, Read till the end.
Download Brawl Stars Modded Apk/Ipa
Facts & Trivia About Bounty Event
- There are two teams present in Bounty, 3 on each side.
- The main objective of the game is to kill as many enemy Brawlers as possible.
- Each player starts with 2 stars on his head, On killing enemy Brawler, He will have one star added, On death whatever stars he might have gathered, Resetted back to two.
- At the end of 2 and half minutes, The team with most stars wins the match.
- Bounty event maps are different from other events, Long range Brawlers dominate in Bounty.
Check out Brawl Stars Beginner’s Guide
Tips to Rock in Bounty
- In Bounty, As you have to get a maximum number of kills without being dead, If you die you will lose your stars, You have to mostly run and gun, Brawlers like Piper, Brock works awesome, As they have high DPS as well as good amount of range.
- Try to get the star at centre at beginning of the game.
- Brawlers with high AOE damage can damage multiple enemies grouped at an area, Which will pave way for close combatters.
- If you are losing the game, Don’t setback with your team, Go aggressive, Chase the person having more stars, Kill him and try to rise your score up or will lose.
- If you are winning side, Don’t panic up, Just retreat back and defend against the enemy team.
- Choose long range Brawlers or the Brawlers which I am going to mention below to excel in the bounty.
Check out Private Servers of Brawl Stars
Let’s checkout Best Character for Bounty Brawl Stars
Brock is one of the fantastic Brawlers, Having long range with high damage per second, As the main objective of the game is to get maximum kills without dying, Brock can help your team to get more kills and points without dying.
He has to be protected properly, His super can damage multiple enemies at once.
Read more about Brawl Star Brock’s Guide
Piper is also very good high DPS long ranged sniper like a shooter, With 2 proper shots, She can kill almost all low DPS Brawlers, She can go bit aggressive and could retreat back with her Super.
Run and gun works well with her, Read more about Piper
Barley does a decent performance in Bounty, He can damage multiple enemies at once, Throw over walls, So that other long range shooters could easily take off other Brawlers.
His super can of course make enemy go back, He can get your team some valuable time.
Read more about Barley.
Bo is long ranged eagle eye shooter, Shoots explosives at a long range, He can run and gun and easily fetch some good kills for his team, His super can be used to plant bombs.
Read more about Bo
Jessie is one of the powerful Brawler for Bounty, With her bouncing ability, She can damage all the Brawlers closer, Her turret could help her defending very well.
Read more about Jessie’s Bouncing Ability.
Penny is upgraded version of Jessie, She can shoot enemies from very long range, Also damage the ones behind, With her turret, Her mortar can constantly damage enemies from behind.
Read more about Penny Detailed Guide
Spike also does a very good damage in Bounty, As he has very long range and the cactus bomb splits once again, He can get good kills from long ranges.
Other Good Brawlers
Brawl Stars Bounty Maps
Below are the Bounty maps present, Click it and download whatever you want.
Download All Other Event Modes Brawl Stars Map Here
Brawl Stars Bounty Video Tips
Check out some more detailed guide on Reddit
We hope you have liked the article on Bounty Event Tips, Guide, Best brawlers, Follow all the tips and you will win every time, Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly.