With the Brawl Stars December update, Brawl Stars team has launched two new brawlers to the game, New Skins and new pirate game modes, Which is so pleasing to play & Bea is a cute brawler announced during this update.
Supercell designed this Brawler very good having unique star powers, Let’s check out her Stats, Abilities, Skins, Attacks, Star powers in the guide, Read till the end.
Bea Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
Bea is inspired by natural Beas, Having special attacks with her Bea drones. She is a super cute brawler in the game and has long-ranged Sniper damage, Which makes a monster hidden inside this beauty.
“Bea loves bugs and hugs. She shoots her mechanical drones at range, and her Super sends forth an angry army of swarming bees!”
- Bea is an Epic Brawler, Cutely dressed in a Bea dress and has a Bea drone flying over her head, The drone guides swarm of bees and stings the targets.
- Bea has low health and moderate damage output exactly like Piper.
- Bea has only one Bullet and reloads at moderate speed.
- Bea’s attack is Big Sting, Which sends a Bea Drone over the target and damages the target on a very long range.
- Bea’s Super is Iron hive, where she launches a handful of Bea Drones around 7, Which goes straight and splits and each drone damages and slows down the target.
- There are two-star powers for Bea, Which makes this Brawler so much interesting
Download Bea & Max Brawl Stars Private Server
Bea In-depth Guide
Let’s dive into Bea’s abilities in-depth!
Bea Attack : Big Sting
“Bea sends out a long range shot that, upon landing, supercharges her next shot to deal epic damage!”
- Bea locks a target, Shoots the drone and drone is followed by the hive of bees to sting the target.
- Cool thing here is that Bea when hits her target successfully at the first attempt, Her next attack becomes supercharged.
- Supercharged attack does 175% more damage than the initial damage to the Brawler.
- She has attack range more than of Piper, And in straight path.
This increased alternative damage makes this Brawler so deadly, That’s why we call her Monster hidden inside this beauty.
Download LWARB Brawl
Bea Super : Iron Hive
“Bea deploys a swarm of drones that move and turn like jets. They slow down any opponents caught in their path.”
- Bea’s Super is that she deploys multiple drones, Which travels in the same path and gets split into semi-circular direction and hits multiple targets.
- It takes time for the drones to get split, If the target is nearby, All the drones will attack a single target.
- Her Super, Will slow down all the brawlers hit and stung by her Bea drones.
- It takes 3 successive hits for Bea to load her super.
Bea Star Power 1: Insta Beeload
“Instantly supercharge Bea’s Big Sting one time if she misses a supercharged shot.”
- There are a lot of chances that Bea might miss her target while hitting the target and when a supercharged shot gets missed, Then its huge pain.
- With this star power, Her Supercharged attack will be loaded once again, If she misses her.
- Bea is not given a third chance If she misses the target once again.
Download Nulls Brawl Server
Bea Star Power 2: Honey Coat
“Bea escapes certain defeat with 1 health, and gains a momentary shield. The power is available again after she is defeated.”
This is where the game gets so much interesting and make this Brawler Epic.
- With this Star Power, Bea is immortal. Whenever someone damages her fully, She survives the attack with health bar at 1.
- For example, If piper is shooting a low hp Bea, It won’t kill her instead she will have 1 health in her health bar.
- This makes her so much immortal, You can flee, Hide, Reload and you can attack your enemies back.
- This ability is valid only once per life.
Download reBrawl Private Mods
- Bea is a long-range Brawler, She is best at shooting from a long range, Just like a sniper in action.
- Supercharged damage of bea is too powerful, All you need to do is hit target once properly.
- Her second star power makes her immortal, At least for once in the game.
- Super could slow down multiple Brawlers at once, Giving chance at some critical situations in different game modes like Gem Grab, Heist.
- She could be ambushed very easily by El Primo, Mortis, As she has low health and moderate damage.
- She has only bullet, So needs to be very cautious and it takes time to reload.
Brawl Stars Bea Tips
- Bea is a team Brawler and she cannot perform alone, So always stick with your team. Brawlers with high health such as El Primo, Mortis, Pam could always be a great help in defending her, So that she could take damages silently from long distance.
- Bea has low health and moderate damage output, Its better to avoid going near the bushes. As enemy brawlers such as Shelly, El Primo, Darryl, Bibi will be waiting for the perfect timing to strike and can kill her easily.
- Since she is long range sniper, It is better to understand the target’s movement and shoot accordingly to get maximum accuracy.
- Bea’s super can damage and slow down multiple targets, Its better to hit on multiple targets nearby than to hit on one. She can also use it to escape from the chasing targets.
- Bea can do run and gun like piper, because of her long range.
- Her Supercharging will only load after she hit enemy brawler, Hitting any turrets, pets won’t help her in recharging.
- Bea’s Super gets loaded with 3 shots, Both her normal shot and Supercharged shot contribute the same in loading.
Here are some of the strategies which you can use in your gameplay.
In Gem Grab, Bea is very handy in shooting targets going near the gem spawning area, Her Super can come very handy in last minute to slow down multiple enemy targets holding the gems. With her Second star power, she can survive for a longer period, Giving great advantage to her team.
Showdown & Dual Showdown
We know how valuable is life of a Brawler in this game mode, Her Honey Comb star power gives her one more chance to retreat, recover and come back. Very Handy. Can chase any targets with confidence too. She is one of the best brawler in Showdown.
In Bounty, She can shoot targets at very long range, Slowing down will be very useful for her team to take lead.
|Level||Health||Attack Damage||Super Attack Damage|
175% more damage on supercharge.
Bea Brawl Stars Skins & How to Unlock?
Bea Default Skin
Lady Bug Bea (30 Gems)
Bea Gameplay Video
Checkout the Bea gameplay above.
We hope you have enjoyed this Bea Brawl Stars Wiki, Guide article and learnt her mechanism and exclusive tips and strategies. Subscribe to Happy Time Games and join our facebook group and Press the bell icon to receive instant news and updates regarding Brawl Stars.
- Ease Of Use
- Crowd Control
- Star Power