Check out the Brawl Stars Beginner’s Guide
Darryl Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
Let’s check out some quick facts about Brawl Star Darryl.
“Darryl is a shotgun-toting, double-wielding robot who’s ready to roll!”
- Darryl is extremely powerful Brawler with a high amount of Damage and equally very good HP like El Primo, Mortis, Bull.
- He is a super rare Brawler like Ricochet and Penny.
- He is Robot shotgunner like Shelly, Bull, He has a range more than bull and less than shelly.
- He does more damage than them.
- With two double barrel shotguns, He shoots multi shells, When impact on enemy very close will do devastating damage.
- His super, Darryl could put himself inside the barrel, And roll off very long range.
- He is the only Brawler, Who has his super this much longer range.
Darryl In-depth Guide
Let’s dive in-depth about Brawl Star Darryl Guide
Darryl Attack: Double Deuce
“These double barrel shotguns fire two staggered blasts of heavy close-range damage.”
- Name of Darryl’s attack is “Double Deuce”
- He has one shotgun in each hand.
- He shoots multiple shells, Which is capable of damaging very high.
- It has less range.
Darryl Super Attack: Barrel Roll
“Darryl jumps into his barrel and rolls around, bouncing off walls and damaging any enemies he hits.”
- Darryl’s super attack name is “Barrel Roll”
- He winds up all the things into his barrel, And its time to roll off to far distance.
- His super is capable of ricocheting off the wall, That means he will bounce when hit on the wall, Check out the above GIF.
- When he hits an enemy Brawler, The brawler deals damage and he is pushed back off.
- However, he takes damage while rolling off too, If enemies attack them which is reduced by his star power.
Checkout Brawl Stars Spike Complete Guide
Gadget – Recoiling Rotator
“Darryl spins around and sprays a barrage of shots in all directions.”
Darryl Star Power 1: Steel Hoops
“Darryl’s super Reinforces his barrel, reducing all damage he takes by 40% for 3.5 seconds.”
- Darryl’s Star power is unlocked at level 9 and its called as Steel Hoops.
- Darryl reinforces in his barrel and wraps over steel, This will reduce all the damage which he takes by 40 % over 3.5 seconds even after his super is finished, This ability will help him a lot to escape in dangerous situations.
Star Power 2: Rolling Reload
“When Darryl uses his Super, he reloads 3.0 ammo instantly.”
- If you using the Rolling Reload of Darryl Super Power when your ammo is low.
- Your ammo instantly regains in each rolls.
- Darryl has very good hitpoints and as well as considerably good DPS, Like other shotgunners.
- Darryl is very good at area controlling, As he harasses enemy the most at short range.
- Darryl’s super can help him catch up running enemy, This is very useful in case of Gem Grab and Heist game modes.
- Darryl can do multiple damages to enemies at once.
- Darryl can tank and provide cover to other shooters and lobbers like Colt, Piper, Ricochet, Barley, Dynamike.
- Darryl is very strong against El Primo, Nita, Mortis, Brock.
- Long Range gunners could run and gun him easily.
- He cannot destroy walls.
- His super sometimes ends him up in trouble, He might land in poison gas in Showdown, Or land in enemy surrounded space.
- Without a team, he cannot do anything.
- He faces tough situation against Crow, Shelly, Pam, Barley, Dynamike.
Check out New skin of Brawl Stars Rico
How to use Darryl Brawl Stars?
Darryl is very easy to use, Use left analog to move her and control directions, Right analog to swipe and shoot or you can tap to shoot, To launch her special attack, Tap the special and you can use his bouncing abilities to give surprise attack to the enemy.
Brawl Stars Darryl Tips
- Darryl can act as a meat shield because of his high HP, Can protect the small ones behind.
- Darryl deals most damage when enemies are nearby, As most shells penetrate through one enemy, So he is very powerful.
- He has a super unique ability, Which you could use to catch up the important enemy, Who is running for his low life or carrying gem in gem grab.
- As Darryl deals most damage in close combat, Try to ambush and finish enemies one by one.
- Darryl attack and super can damage multiple enemies at once, So use it against a group of enemies.
- At starting of battle try to hide and go near the enemy expected area, When they come finish them off.
- Check out the hidden bushes and grasses, If you are unsure anyone there.
- Use Darryl’s Super to bounce off the wall and attack enemies, Because it will be very surprising for them and you can deal good damage, His super does more damage when he do more Ricocheting.
- Darryl super can take him to very long distances, So make you do the math and use him properly.
Check out the exclusive guide!
In Gem Grab, He is a great meat shield, He could be very aggressive in pushing enemies back, And can capture and absorb gems as much he can.
His super could help him to catch the enemies who are holding many Gems.
In Heist, Again he is very superb Because with his super he can reach enemy Heist very quickly and damage as much he could, He can defend very well too, As enemies will try to come near.
Better to avoid him in showdown map, As he could roll off over poisonous gases.
Darryl Range Map
Check out the Range of Brawl Star Darryl, His super has the most range comparing everyone.
Let’s check out some quick stats of Darryl.
Rarity: Super Rare
Movement Speed: 770
Reload: 1.8 Seconds
|Levels||Health||Attack Damage Per Shell||Super Attack Damage|
Dumpling Darryl (80 Gems)
Darryl is easily unlocked by opening Brawl Boxes Frequently, He has only default skin, let’s wait for Supercell to launch more of his skins, For Lunar new year celebration, Darryl’s new skin Dumpling has been launched which costs 80 gems.
Unlock Darryl Right Now with Private Servers of Brawl Stars
Darryl Gameplay Video
Check out gameplay of Darryl by our Friend JK.
Read More about Brawl Stars Pam
We hope you have enjoyed the article on “Brawl stars Darryl Complete Guide” He is a powerful guy at protecting his teammates, Providing tank to win the enemy, Practise his super well with bots, So that you can him properly in the game.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly about Brawl Stars Directly to your inbox.
Need to update him =D
Brock Edward says
will be updated soon 🙂