Poco Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
Let’s go through Poco Wiki
“After losing his fans to a rival band, Poco fills every waking moment trying to find the perfect riff to win it all back.”
- Poco is a Medium ranged Brawler, He shoots wider than Shelly at the angle of 130 Degree.
- Poco can damage multiple enemies at once.
- Poco’s Super is “Encore” which heals himself as well as allies.
- Poco has medium health, Med Range of widespread attack, Good All rounder.
Read more about Brawl Stars Mortis Wiki
Poco In-depth Guide
Let’s dive bit in-depth to learn more about Poco’s abilities.
Poco Attack: Power Chord
- His attack is “Power Chord”
- Though his attack his good wide but his range is considerably low.
- Poco plays a bad music, That harms enemy brawlers.
- So he can damage multiple Brawlers at once using his attack, As it spreads widely.
- More damage is done to enemy Brawlers when they are close to Poco.
Poco Super Attack: Encore
- Poco’s Super is “Encore”, He plays a sweet melody which heals himself and also the teammates who are in his range instantly.
- This is a great ability to safeguard your allies, When a Brawler is carrying items like Gems And has weak HP, Poco could heal him instantly.
- The main thing about his attack is that it can pass into obstacles!
- Poco’s healing ability improves with the levels you upgrade him, It is clearly mentioned in stats table below.
Check out new skin of Rico
Poco Star Power 1: Da Capo!
“When Power Chord hits friendly Brawlers they now heal for 500 health”
- Poco’s Star power is unlocked at level 9 which is the maximum level.
- Poco’s Normal attacks will now heal friendly Brawlers by 500 HP, Which is highly potential and helpful And makes Poco’s team deadly.
Star Power 2: Screeching Solo
“Poco’s Super now also hits enemies, dealing 1200 damage.”
- By using this super enemy, health is reduced by 1200.
- If you are not hit your enemies then you and your teammate health also increased suddenly.
- The strength of Poco is that his attack can damage multiple enemies at once, Very useful when enemies are grouped together.
- His Healing ability can heal his team fellows instantly So that his team could fight back against enemy instantly.
- He has very good map control as he has good shooting, Wide range.
- Poco can run and gun against brawlers like Bull and El Primo, As long they don’t use their supers to catch you!
Download Brawl Stars Latest Apk
- Sad thing is that Poco cannot break any walls or obstacles.
- Poco’s attack is not that much good when fighting against a single Brawler, He fails to do that much amount of damage.
- If El Primo, Close combaters get near to him then its tough time for him.
- Medium HP.
- Weak against long-range gunners like Colt, Ricochet, Brock & Lobbers like Barley, Dynamike.
Recommended For you: Read Brawl Stars Ultimate Beginner’s Guide
How to use Poco?
Using Poco is very easy, He has a wide angle of shooting, Use left analog to control him, Right analog, Swipe and shoot or tap to shoot instantly.
Whenever his special is loaded, Press special button and follow the same procedure.
Tips to use Poco Brawl Stars
- Always maintain a range from Close combat Brawlers, As Poco is medium ranged Brawler.
- Poco’s healing ability is very good at supporting his teammates, So be ready to heal them when they have less HP, Keep it ready if they are holding gems, The Main target of enemy would be him only.
- Try to attack enemies in a group, As his attacks are in wide angle, he can easily damage multiple brawlers at once.
- Don’t simply waste Poco’s abilities by healing it only on yourself.
- Always stay with Teammates, So that Poco could heal them instantly! Poco is a team player!
- Don’t stay at a place, keep on moving, Don’t follow any similar patterns, Confuse your opponents.
- Poco is good against Shelly and Bull. from a long range, Avoid them in close range of contact.
- Avoid Poco on showdown map, As he is a team player.
Download Brawl Stars Latest Ipa File
These are some of the strategies with Brawl Star Poco
Gem and Grab
You can always use Poco to capture the position because of his wide spreadability, He can damage multiple enemies at once, So it would help his team dominate the positions.
And whenever needed, Poco will replenish the health of his fellow teammates to fightback instantly.
In Heist, Poco is a very good supportive player along with his team, Support close Melee brawlers from behind heal them
Poco Skins & How to Unlock?
Serenade Poco (150 Gems)
Get More Skin Ideas
Poco is unlocked when you have 500 + Trophies, He is unlocked from Box, There is an upcoming Poco’s Valentines day skin, Which is expected to be released at Feb 14 during valentines day, Price is expected to be around 150 Gems.
Play Poco Instantly – Get Brawl Stars Mod for Android & iOS
Poco Gameplay Video
Read more about Tara Complete Guide
We hope you have liked the complete guide on Poco Brawl Star, He is good All-rounder, Defensive player supporting his team when used properly.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly about Brawl Stars Directly to your inbox.
- Ease Of Use
- Crowd Control