Sandy is the new hottest Legendary Brawler, There are totally 4 legendary Brawlers now including Sandy, Sandy is one of the Overpowered Brawlers.
Let’s check out the stats, Tips, Tricks, Wiki & Strategies of Sandy in this article elaborately. Legendary Brawler is one of the upcoming addition in the Brawl Stars September 2019 Update
Sandy Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
- Sandy is a boy Brawler like Leon, Who is very lazy & Sleepy.
- Sandy is known to throw Pebbles over others as his Main attack, Sandy Pebbles hurts the enemy.
- Sandy’s super is creating a sandstorm, In which all his allies will gain invisible ability for a few seconds.
- His Star Power will make the opponent take damages over a period of time, Whenever they are in the Sandstorm.
- His Second Star Power will heal all the allies, Just like Pam’s turret over 12 seconds.
- Sandy has a massive HP of 5600 (Max Level), which makes him 10th tankiest Brawler in the game.
With all these facts, We can confirm that Sandy is a team player like Gene, Pam, 8 Bit. He cannot perform alone.
Download Brawl Stars Private Servers 2019
Sandy Brawl Stars In-depth Guide & Wiki
Let’s dive in-depth to understand furthermore!
Sandy Attack: Pebble Blast
“Sandy pelt enemies with sharp, piercing pebbles. Ouch!”
- Sandy throws Pebbles over the opponents and deals huge damage.
- His attack pierces through the enemy Brawlers similar to that of Poco, Nita, Tara.
- Sandy’s attacking angle is almost similar to that of Shelly, Poco, He is capable of damaging multiple enemies at once.
- He has a decent range, Similar to that of Nita’s attack but bit wide.
- At max level, His damage was 1260, which is massive, If he can attack three brawlers in one area, He will get 1260 x 3 damage per attack.
Download LWARB Brawl Stars Mod Apk
Sandy Super: Sandstorm
“Sandy summons a sandstorm that lasts for 12 seconds and hides friendly Brawlers inside it.”
- Sandy creates a Sandstorm over a particular area similar to that of Pam’s & 8 Bit Turret.
- Sandstorm makes Sandy and his team to gain invisible ability, Enemies cannot see anything inside that particular area.
- This will weaken the opponents and force them further to step back the field.
- It has been noted that Sandy’s Sandstorm lasts for 12 seconds.
- Sandy’s Super is only applicable on Brawlers, All the turrets and puppets are visible & Also ally holding Brawl Ball will be visible too.
Download Brawl Beach Private Servers
Gadget – Sleep Stimulator
“Sandy falls asleep for 2.0 seconds and his health is fully restored.”
Sandy Star Power 1: Rude Sands
“Sandstorm now also damages enemies for 200 damage per second.”
- Sandstorm will now cause damages to the enemies who are inside that.
- At max level, It has been noted that, 200 Damage Per Second to the enemy brawler in the field.
Sandy Star Power 2: Healing Winds
“Sandstorm now also heals friendly Brawlers for 300 health per second.”
- One of the fantastic Star Powers is the healing Winds.
- Allies in the Sandstorm will now get the invisibility ability and as well as get 300 health healing per second.
These are the two Star Powers, What other Star Power could be added the best for Sandy? Do let us know in the comment section.
- Sandy is a team player, Who supports his team to a maximum extent, His team invisibility ability will make the opponents struggle in that area.
- With Sandy’s super, His team gains area control for almost 12 seconds, which is necessary for game modes such as Gem Grab, Bounty, Heist. Enemies coming inside the Sandstorm will face damage with the Star Power, and will be hard to target the invisible troops, Thus getting area control.
- Sandy can stack up his super again and again, It takes 5 attacks for Sandy to refill his super & control the area for 12 seconds more and more.
- His attack pierces through the enemies and damages multiple enemies at once, which is a big strength.
- His healing star power, Heals the allies as well as providing invisible ability.
- Sandy is a team player and he is very weak against single player to player attacking.
- Sandy is very against Melee brawlers such as El Primo, Mortis, Rosa as he is weak against dealing single enemy, Always need the support of his team.
Read more about Brawl Stars September Official Update
Tips to use Sandy Brawl Stars
- Sandy is a team player, With a proper team and strategy, He is going to do wonders.
- Use Sandy in maps where control of the map is needed most.
- Sandy’s Second-star power is insanely powerful as it combines both the abilities.
- Inside the Sandstorm always randomize the moments, So that enemies couldn’t easily guess, Which side you are coming to attack from.
- Try to stack up Sandy’s Super, again and again, It takes 5 attacks for him to reload, Definite win for sure If the field is continuously in control in your hands.
Here are a few strategies to work it out with Sandy.
He is very powerful in Gem Grab map, Focus on capturing the Gem Spawning area with your team, Use the Sandstorm to assassinate enemies silently from different angles, Forcing them to retreat back.
Sandy is very effective in Siege as his sandstorm could be thrown over the turret’s range, Turret couldn’t shoot back when he is in the sandstorm and he could damage.
Also, control the Screws spawning area for quickly assembling higher level robots.
Very effective with your teammate on battling against other teams, You can combine Supers of different Brawlers to get maximum benefits.
He is good in bounty too.
Here is the Brawl Stars Sandy Stats
Sandy Skins & How to Unlock Sandy?
Sandy Default Skin
Sleeping Sandy Skin
Sandy is a legendary Brawler, There are fewer chances of unlocking him, But keep on opening Mega Boxes on a Daily basis to unlock him.
Play Rush Wars Worldwide
Sandy Gameplay Video
Here is the Sandy Olympics video by Kairos Time.
Download Null’s Brawl Private Servers
We hope you enjoyed this article on Sandy Guide, Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Wiki, What do you think about this Brawler? Is he going to be OP? Do let us know in the comment section.
Do Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon to receive updates instantly.