Brawl Talk June 2019 was launched by Supercell and This brawl stars update consisted of some massive improvements, Which made all the Brawl Stars Fans Crazy, One of the main components of the Brawl Stars June Update is Brawler Tick!
Each Month, Supercell is known to launch a new brawler and following the series here comes the Common Brawler Tick, This guy tick is known for Crowd and area control in the Brawl Stars game, And people are spamming with his attacks. Let’s Check furthermore in-depth about this Robot, Tick Stats, Wiki, Tips, Tricks and Much more and how to unlock him, Read till the end!
Read more on Brawl Stars June 2019 Update
Tick Brawl Stars Quick Facts & Wiki
“Tick is a metal ball of barely controlled excitement and energy – explosive energy! He throws mines, and his Super makes his head detach, seek a target and explode.”
- Tick is a Common Brawler, Who is a member of the Lobbers Community (Dynamike, Barley), He can throw over obstacles.
- His main attack name is Minimines, Where he launches his hand on the air, The hand goes to the top and few distances before the area of impact, It splits into three Proximity Mines, Which damages and kills the Brawlers.
- His Super is Head First, Where he detaches his head which is of bomb-shaped, The head chases the nearest target and it hits and does massive splash damage.
- His Star Power is Well Oiled, Where he regenerates health very much faster than other Brawlers.
- He has the lowest HP in the game and weakest brawler and as well he has the maximum range than others.
Download Brawl Stars Private Servers
Tick Brawl Stars In-depth Guide & Wiki
Let’s dive in depth to understand furthermore!
Tick Attack: Minimines
“Tick lobs a cluster of mines that separate before landing. The mines explode on contact with a target, or after a few seconds.”
- So, Tick is a Bombing brawler, His main attack involves in throwing Proximity Mines over a particular area.
- During his attack, He launches his hand over the air, And the hand gets split into three Proximity Mines, Which is placed in a triangular manner on the spot of placement.
- You Might be thinking that its similar to that of Bo’s Super, Yes, But Bo’s Super is Invisible and Tick’s attack is visible by the enemy.
- The Mines triggers in two basis, One is when the enemy steps into the proximity area, It explodes dealing good damage or It will explode after 2 seconds on the land.
- Each Attack launches 3 mines, So you can launch 9 mines totally in short span of time, Forcing the enemy to retreat or absorb the damage.
Tick Super: Headfirst
“Tick detaches and launches his head. After landing, the head hops toward the nearest target and explodes on contact!”
- Tick’s Super is Headfirst, This guy detaches his own head and throws over the field, It can be placed for a short distance, Then the head stars acting like a homing missile and moves towards any nearby targets, And Explodes having splash damage on that area.
- Ticks Super does tremendous damage as well as it has a health bar, Enemy can shoot it and destroy before it reaches them.
- There is no range limit for Tick’s Super, It will go untill it finds a target or gets destroyed by the enemy.
- Tick’s Super blast can destroy bushes, trees and obstacles around.
- Tick’s Super Charges from 9 Successive mine attacks or 3 full attacks, Keep it in mind 🙂
Download LWARB Brawl Mod Apk
Tick Star Power 1: Well Oiled
“When Tick takes no damage and doesn’t attack, he starts recovering health 2.0 seconds faster than normal.”
- Tick’s Star Power is crazy, Normally all the brawlers regenerate with 3 seconds of No attack or No damage period.
- With Tick’s Super, this guy starts regenerating health within 1 second of that period.
- You can just hide and move and regenerate much faster than other Brawlers, But that’s in the later game!
Star Power 2: Automa-Tick Reload
“Tick’s reload time is 15% shorter.”
- When Your Tick got Automa reloading of attack is faster than usual.
Join Reddit Brawl Stars Community
- Tick is a Lobber, Which means he can throw over walls and obstacles, which can be used to corner the enemies, Prevent the enemies from reaching a particular location easily.
- He can control the highly sensitive and demanding area by continuously throwing mines over and over which forces the enemy Brawler to either set back or absorb the damage.
- Multiple successive damages of tick’s mine will cause huge whooping damage to the enemy Brawler!
- Tick’s Super does massive splash damage, And it gets more deadlier where there are a group of Brawlers present.
- Ticks Star Power makes him a highly regenerating Healthier Machine.
- Tick’s Super when launched near enemy Heist, It will auto assign and go destroy it.
- Ticks Always need support at the front and he is team, He is Good Supporting Brawler Like Gene. He is very weak when enemy Brawlers Like El Primo, Mortis comes near to him.
- This guy is a Slow Machine, Moves Slowly, So No Chance of escaping when someone comes near too.
- He is weak without obstacles in the particular map, Lobbers like Barley, Dynamike, Tick always need the support of any obstacles to launch their attacks without getting damages.
Tips to use Tick Brawl Stars
- Tick is a Team Brawler, So Playing alone will always result in losing, Always play according to your team, You need the assistance of them at any time.
- Use Tick to control any highly demanding area, You can launch your attacks, Where you expect your enemy to come on an assumption basis, Like Gems spawning area on Gem Grab Map or Brawl Ball area.
- Tick can do whooping 2688 damage on a single attack, Assuming that enemy steps on all the three mines, When you multiply it by 3 around 8064 damage, It’s huge damage, You need to lob with him properly.
- Tick’s Super can detect enemies even in Bush-like Nita’s Bear, Shadow tara, So its an added advantage for him, Enemies will be surprised with his head chasing them in the bush, Believe me, 😀
- Tick has lowest health in the game, He can die with a single attack by Darryl or Piper, So care should be taken while using him, Always maintain huge distance from Close Combat Brawlers and always use obstacles as your strength.
- Use Tick’s Super by throwing it near to a enemy or throw it to an enemy in which he have used all the ammos, So that he can’t harm the head in any way, The Super will do a massive damage, Always throw the head near to bunch of enemies, So that it can explode without any time interval.
- Enemies can dodge Tick’s Mines by going centre of them, So throw two mines which are close nearby to trap the enemies who are strategically playing.
- It’s better to avoid taking him on Single player maps, As he is a team player.
Checkout Brawl Stars Animated series
Here are few strategies with Tick
In Gem Grab, Use Tick’s Attack to control the Main gem spawning area by throwing Proximity Mines prior to the arrival, Control the area till the last of the game by having good cover behind an obstacle and near a friendly brawler to tackle any close coming enemies.
At the beginning of the game lob all the three mines near the ball area, If you managed to take damage successfully, Your team have bright chances to win.
Read More about Brawl Ball Game mode
Control the Screws spawning area and use your Super to kill the enemies, Because the area of play in Siege map is considerably low than others.
Here are the Brawl Tick Stats
|Level||Health||Damage Per Mine||Super Head Health||Super Head Damage|
Tick Skins & How to Unlock Tick?
Tick Default Skin
Tick is unlocked at 4000 Trophies, Which is an easy target if you are playing for a few months, Currently, Tick has only one skin, Soon more of them will be launched soon.
Tick Gameplay Video
Here is a gameplay video by our friend Kairos!
We hope you have liked the latest article on Brawl Stars Tick Guide, Tips, Strength and weakness, He is an awesome common supporting brawler, All you need to learn is how to play in the team and master the lobbing abilities.
Subscribe to Happy Time Games and press the bell icon below to receive updates instantly, As soon as it has been launched.
- Super Damage